What is CIPLADINE?
CIPLADINE contains Povidone iodine which belongs to antiseptic and cleansing agents
What CIPLADINE is used for?
It is used to treat,
- Skin infections
- Decubitus ulcers
- Wounds, cuts, burns, and abrasions
- Postoperative wounds
Warning & Precautions
Talk to Doctor
Talk to your doctor before using CIPLADINE, if you: Are allergic to povidone iodine or any of the other ingredients
Driving & Using Machines
CIPLADINE does not affect your ability to drive or use machines
Tell your doctor if you are using any other cream or ointment onto the affected area.
- Benzalkonium Chloride
- Bupivacaine Liposomal (a medicine used to reduce severe pain)
- Lidocaine (topical anesthetic)
- Fibrin Sealant, Human (medicine used to control bleeding)
Directions & For Use
- Always apply this medicine as exactly as your doctor told you
- For external use only
- The affected area should be cleaned and dried
- Apply CIPLADINE liberally and cover with a dressing or bandage
- Do not use the dressing longer than 1 week
- Like all medicines, this medicine can cause side effects, although not everybody gets them.
- Irritation, swelling or redness
- Systemic effects include metabolic acidosis, hypernatraemia and renal impairment
- Keep this medicine out of reach of children
- Do not use this medicine after the expiry date
- Store at room temperature (15-25°C)
The contents of this website are for informational purposes only and not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Please seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Do not disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.